Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tuna Casserole

Tuna Casserole
Here is an easy meal to throw together with just a few simple ingredients but it packs lots of flavour! All you need is some pasta, can of tuna, can of cream of mushroom, a few seasonings like parsley, thyme, onion powder, pepper, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.


Boil your pasta (I used egg noodles), season with salt, drain, rinse and return to the pot. Add cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and seasonings and mix well. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Add the mix to a glass baking dish (I used a glass pie dish for a family of 4). For the topping add some Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. If you don't have bread crumbs you can always crush up some croutons which is what I did. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. This is a great recipe to improvise and make your own!

Now, I have to say my husband is not a lover of mushrooms let alone cream of mushroom soup, but after eating this he didn't even know there was a mushroom in it and kept raving how tasty it was... until I told him I made it with cream of mushroom. Haha. I'm a sneaky wife like that. ;) \

No comments: