Background

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pizza Rolls

Pizza Rolls
Pinterest is full of so many great ideas. I decided to try out these Pizza Rolls that looked super delicious and I knew my boys would love them. I made my own pizza dough and added some fresh chopped up rosemary to the dough (about a teaspoon). After the dough was done rising, I cut it in half to put in the freezer. The other half I rolled out on some flour and made it into a rectangle shape. Then added some Italian seasonings, Parmesan cheese, some shredded marble cheese, turkey pepperoni, and some more cheeses. Then rolled it up and put some olive oil over it and rolled in into some cornmeal. Then made slices and put them on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to about 400 degrees and let them cook for about 20 minutes. I didn't add any sauce to mine because you can dip it into any sauce when they are done! We had some creamy garlic sauce and it tasted so good. The toppings are endless that you can put on your pizza so be creative! Here is the recipe for the pizza rolls: 



  • 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

  • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
  • 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce

No comments: