Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

How do you like your Omelette?

Mushroom, Spinach & Cheese Omelette
There are so many variations of omelettes! They're great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. My little guy loves breakfast and we always share an omelette together. It's also a good way of sneaking in some of the veggies he normally would not eat. Our 'usual' is a mushroom, spinach, and cheese with lots of seasonings. I think the secret to a good omelette is making sure you use a non-stick pan and coat the bottom of the pan with butter or margarine before tossing in the mixture and make sure to not add milk either. Milk will make it too fluffy. As far as servings are concerned, I use 3 eggs (cooked in a smaller pan) if it's just Leeland and I sharing or 6 eggs if my hubby and I are sharing (cooked in a med size pan). It's good if you use a spatula for folding over. Create your own omelette today!

No comments: