Background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

1 Year Blog-a-versary & Boxing Day!

Yes, this blog has now turned the BIG 1! It's been fun trying new things, challenging myself, and sharing new ideas. I often hear, "Where do you find the time?" I may be busy at times with my little boys but I have such a supportive husband that deserves all the credit for the magic that happens in the kitchen. He's awesome and I get to spoil him with great meals.

I have some good ideas for the coming year to blog about... so I guess you'll just have to stay tuned! I'm excited to try out some new dishes in my 'new dishes' that I got for Christmas!

As a Boxing Day treat I made a yummy brunch for us. We enjoyed hashbrown casserole, over-hard eggs, thick cut peppercorn bacon, and for dessert some gingerbread pancakes!
Hashbrown casserole

Gingerbread pankcakes

2 comments:

Holly said...

YUMMY! Happy 1 year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a good thinking, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it fully

my site - view it now