Background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Try 'Healthy Choice'

When I have a busy day with the boys and can't seem to squeeze in time to prepare my lunch, I grab one of these Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers from the freezer. They are awesome tasting and a whole lot better for you then some of those other frozen entrees. It's great to have something on hand that is quick and at the same time healthy so try one of these 12 varieties soon, you won't be disappointed. Get a free box of Orville popcorn with the purchase of 2 Steamers on save.ca or on Facebook.

7 comments:

egbkid said...

They are yummy, I had one last night for dinner. Wish they weren't so darn expensive, though!

Michelle Smith said...

Hey! They actually had them on sale at Walmart for $2.77 each (last week) and that's the only reason I picked up a couple to try them out.

Holly said...

I am in SHOCK! You shop in my section of the grocery store???

Elisabeth said...

Those healthy choice steamers actually are very nice, and great to have around in case of emergency, or when you just don't feel like cooking or takeout.
I really love your fish and chips in your previous post. The fish looks so perfect, moist and yummy!
Thank you for following my blog, and leaving your kind comment. I'm also following your blog, and love your uncomplicated and great recipes!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

So glad your nice post on my blog led me to your blog! I agree with Elisabeth...those fish and chips look fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you would
like to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its truly awesome in favor
of me.

my web site - sacramento cash advance

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
lebron 13
yeezy
yeezy boost 350
hermes
birkin bag
cheap jordans
vans shoes
yeezy boost 350
yeezys