|Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake|
pans. The first one I made I baked it for 20 minutes which it called for, but the middle did not cook. So, for the second cookie cake I baked it an extra 7 minutes which helped. They are really tasty and satisfy any chocolate chip cookie craving you have! I plan on putting the second cake in the fridge and will decorate it with some icing tomorrow. Yummy!
Here is the recipe! http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookie-cake-233825
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 Beat butter and sugars together.
- 2 Add eggs and vanilla.
- 3 Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- 4 Add dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended.
- 5 Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6 Spread dough into a 15 1/2 inch round pan.
- 7 Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.