Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blogger Awards


I love the food blog community! It's all about sharing ideas, recipes, and really getting inspired by other people and their creations. I don't have a ton of time to sit and really get involved in ready up lots of blogs, but there are a few I really enjoy looking at. Elisabeth from Food and Thrift Finds has a wonderful food blog with great recipes and amazing pictures to boot! Thank you for sharing your awards with me Elisabeth! So to pay it forward, I am also sharing these awards with my fellow food bloggers so that you can pay it forward too! Copy and paste these awards to your blog and enjoy... from Meals with Michelle!

This week coming up keep your eyes peeled for some creative homemade Easter treats! Looking forward to having some fun in the kitchen with beautiful pastel colors, sprinkles, and of course chocolate! Happy baking!

No comments: