- Whisk eggs, milk and spices along with salt and pepper.
- Melt and heat butter in a non stick frying pan on medium high heat, I used my cast iron pan.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan. When it starts to set lift up sides with spatula, tip pan and let the uncooked egg mixture slide beneath the cooked part.
- When eggs are almost set, spread the pizza sauce over the top. Sprinkle on the tomatoes, green pepper and ham. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place under a preheated broil setting in the oven, watching closely just until cheese is melted and golden in color. If using a non stick pan and you can't place it in the oven, just cover with a lid and cook for another minute or two to allow cheese to melt.